A professional level class ideal for makeup artist from beginners to the seasoned self-taught. This intensive, 2-day workshop will inspire your passion for beauty among an intimate group of creative-thinkers. Fine tune your skills, dismiss the guess work and build your confidence in the art of application – simplified.
- Industry Overview and Opportunitiesfrom industry terminology to career paths for makeup artist.
- Makeup-kit Essentials and Brushes 101
from required kit basics to understanding the core makings of a professional brush.
- Face Shape Fundamentals
learn how to access the face and create the best end result.
- Color Theory
dismiss the guesswork and determine what shade to use and why.
- Brow Shaping and Definitionlearn how to balance the brows to facial proportions and create the perfect shape.
- Perfecting Foundation Application to Face Sculptingcreate a flawless looking complexion and add dimension
thorough contouring and highlighting.
- Complimentary Eye, Cheek and Lip Shape Applicationfrom deep set eyes to thin lips learn how to shape and compliment